What can you do about it – cleaning it up, that is; you could try wiping it with any common paint thinner (i.e. mineral spirits such as WD40, lacquer thinner, acetone) – we leave that one to you, or try a graffiti removal product or:
- Chemical removal- this is no longer in vogue due to the environmental impact and other issues
- Pressure washing- is a common method of removal, but far from the best result.
- Painting over the graffiti- not really the answer.
- Old fashioned ‘Elbow grease’
- Dry Ice Blasting or Wet Ice Blasting
OR >> Have Rooflines with their experience and equipment safely remove the graffiti without any of the above processes, with all dust and harmful debris contained and kept out of the surrounding area and the environment.